ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425E-ABM067TS i5-1135G7 14" Laptop / Notebook (Pine Grey)
Availability: In stock
- Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM onboard (max)
- 512GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD (max)
- Intel Iris XE graphics
- 14" IPS FHD screen (1920 x 1080)
- MS-Win 10 Home 64
- 1.17 kg
- 2 years international carry-in warranty
- 1 year Accident Protect
- Pre-installed MS-Office Home & Student 2019
FREE ASUS Sleeve
Timeless beauty, effortless portability
Travel light, travel smart
The compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design of ZenBook 14 makes it the ideal traveling companion. It’s also the world’s thinnest 14-inch laptop to feature a full set of I/O ports1 — including HDMI and USB Type-A — so you can enjoy versatile connectivity wherever you are.
- 13.9mm - thin2
- 1.13kg - ultralight3
No charger? No problem!
With ZenBook 14’s amazing 21-hour battery life4, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
- Up to 21hrs battery life
- Up to 67Wh battery capacity
- 49mins fast-charge to 60%5
Your constant companion
Getting stuff done on the go is effortless with the elegant and lightweight ZenBook 14. Its small size and big capabilities will make it your go-to device for productivity and inspiration, whether you’re inside or outside, working or relaxing, alone or collaborating.
Pine Grey is a glossy shade that is calm and peaceful. It projects professional wisdom, and features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Bright, clear, power-efficient display
ZenBook 14 has a bright and clear four-sided NanoEdge display, with slim bezels that create an 90% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience. The low-power 1-watt display6 delivers an incredible 400nits of brightness, while maximizing battery life.
- 1-watt display6
- Up to 400nits brightness
- 1920X1080 FHD resolution
- 4-sided NanoEdge design7
- 90% screen-to-body ratio
Connect fast — anywhere
ZenBook 14 redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop to give you a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 4 is also at your disposal, with two Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® ports that support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40Gbps data transfers. For easy transfers of data from your mobile devices, there’s also a microSD card reader.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. ASUS AI noise-canceling audio employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The ClearVoice Mic feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and normalize all individual voices in Multi-presenter mode from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ClearVoice Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Designed for comfort and convenience
ZenBook 14 features a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that increases the size of the keyboard for more comfortable typing. And it looks stunning, too! For easy data entry, there’s the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 that integrates a full-size LED-illuminated numeric keypad into the touchpad. The integrated infrared (IR) camera on ZenBook 14 makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello. It even works in dim lighting conditions, so there’s no need to type a password.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE KEYBOARD
- FUNCTION KEYS
- IR CAMERA
ZenBook 14 is available with the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a dual-function touchpad with an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad. Even when NumberPad is activated, the touchpad can be used for cursor control thanks to its intelligent software.
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook 14 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
- improved typing position
- optimized cooling
- enhanced audio quality
More power to go
The latest 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook 14 make light work of multitasking, productivity and entertainment, and they're complemented by the new Intel Iris® Xe integrated graphics10 for superb all-round performance. ZenBook 14 also features ultrafast PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSDs and the latest Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
- Up to Core™i7 11th Gen Intel® CPU
- Iris® Xe Integrated Intel® graphics
- Up to 1TB PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSDs
- Up to 32GB RAM
- Gigabit-class WiFi6 802.11ax
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collection
ZenBook 14 includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 14. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!
Certified audio quality
The audio system of ZenBook 14 is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
- Certified sound by HARMAN/KARDAN
Toughness you can rely on
ZenBook 14 has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests and operation at extremes of altitude and temperature. ZenBook 14 has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
- Altitude Test - Normal operation at a cabin pressure equivalent to 15,000 feet
- Drop Test - Free fall from 100mm while powered on, 4x for each side/surface
- High Temperature Test - 30°C to 63°C for 7 x 24 hours non-operational cycles
- Low Temperature Test - 25°C to -33°C for 7 x 24 hours non-operational cycles
- Vibration Test - 5-500 Hz, 3 axes, random 2 hr per axis
- Humidity Test - 95% humidity, 30°C and 60°C 10-day duration
MEET THE FAMILY!
A ZenBook for every need
The new ZenBook Classic series offers two screen sizes: For the ultimate traveler, there’s the ultralight ZenBook 13; and for those who prefer a larger screen, there’s the sleek ZenBook 14. Choose your ideal portable companion today!
- Full I/O ports: Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®, USB Type-A, HDMI.
- According to overall desktop thickness, as of March 19, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 14 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 14 inches from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on August 24, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook 14 UX425EA, 1W FHD LCD panel, Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7, 256 GB PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Charging performance test with laptop powered-off. Actual charging time may vary in real world conditions.
- Optional specification may not be available in all territories. Please check with your local ASUS representative.
- The stated 2.5mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.1mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.2mm and the bottom bezel width is 10.9mm.
- Easy USB-C® Charging ensures 4.5-watt charging when connecting to a non-Power Delivery chargers, including portable chargers or USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. When using a Power Delivery charger, the charging speed will match the connected adapter's power output, up to a maximum of 65 watts.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics are only available on models with an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor. All other models use Intel® UHD graphics.
Windows 10 Pro
(ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business)
Windows 10 Home
Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor
2.80 GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.70GHz) and 12MB cache
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor
2.40 GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.20GHz) and 8MB cache
Intel® Core™ i3-1115G4 processor
3.00 GHz dual-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.10GHz) and 6MB cache
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (Intel® Core™ i5/i7 models)
Intel® UHD Graphics (Intel® Core™ i3 models)
14” Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 1W, 400nits brightness display
14” Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 300nits brightness display
14” Wide Quad HD (2560 x 1440), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 300nits brightness display
Four-sided frameless NanoEdge design with 90% screen-to-body ratio
2.5mm-thin side bezel and 10.9mm bottom bezel1
IPS-level wide-view technology
8GB / 16GB / 32GB 4266MHz LPDDR4X (Intel® Core™ i5/i7 models)
8GB / 16GB / 32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4X (Intel® Core™ i3 models)
256GB / 512GB / 1TB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x2 M.2 SSD
32GB + 1TB / 32GB + 512GB Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with SSD
2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® (up to 40Gbps)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (up to 5Gbps)
1 x Standard HDMI
1 x MicroSD card reader
Keyboard and TouchPad
Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.4mm key travel
Touchpad / NumberPad2
Glass-covered; intelligent palm-rejection
Precision Touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system
Array microphone with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
Certified by Harman Kardon
3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support
WiFi - Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11ax)
Bluetooth® - Bluetooth 5.0
Battery and Power
Up to 21 hours battery life3 (models with 1-watt display only)
Up to 15 hours battery life4 (all other models)
67Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
65W power adaptor
Plug Type: USB-C®
(Output: 20V DC, 65W)
(Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz universal)
Weight and Dimensions
Weight and Dimensions
Height: 1.39cm (0.54 inches)
Width: 31.9cm (12.5 inches)
Depth: 20.8cm (8.18 inches)
Weight5: With 1W FHD display approx. 1.13 kg (approx. 2.49 pounds)
Weight5: With Wide Quad HD display approx. 1.17Kg (approx. 2.58 pounds)
Weight5: With standard FHD display approx. 1.17Kg (approx. 2.58 pounds)
Included in the Box
ZenBook 14 (UX425)
Power adaptor with power cord (65W)
Protective sleeve (optional)
USB-C® to audio jack dongle
USB-A to LAN dongle (optional)
Write Your Own Review